Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hello.

My first post on the new blog. I am branching out into the world of digital photographers with a Canon 40D and a few accessories that I have been able to collect along the way. My business name is of course Jermin Photography and I am still building my portfolio. I will be using this blog as a means to do just that. I mainly post to Flikr but will be sharing a select few here with information regarding the events around the shots.


To kick things off, here is a shot of my eldest son Jackson when we were at his Godparent's house one evening. Jackson loves to dance, pretend to play along to music with his guitar, and he also loves to pretend to sing. He will turn any object into a microphone at any moment if he so chooses. What's really funny is that he doesn't make any noise when he pretends to sing so the expressions alone are what make the event memorable. This picture is undedited and was taken using available light.



_MG_8645





No comments:

Post a Comment